I am pleased to announce that the MBA Roundtable is now an affiliate of the MBA News Digest. Their affiliation demonstrates their commitment to supporting the objective of the MBA News Digest – providing B-school leaders access to information about what is happening in graduate business programs and B-Schools around the world.
The MBA Roundtable is a global association of business schools whose mission is to advance graduate management education through MBA curricular and co-curricular innovation.
To fulfill its mission, the MBA Roundtable strives to:
- Create forums to challenge, debate, and shape the future of the MBA and its curricular content and design
- Conducts research and studies and arranges events
- Equip business school deans, faculty and administrators with data, knowledge, resources to lead change and innovation in their school
- Promote and recognize business schools that innovate and lead change in the field
- Contribute to the efforts of graduate management associations
It is important to know that supporting organizations like the MBA Roundtable help the MBA News Digest provide many of the free services subscribers receive. Please take a few minutes and visit the MBA Roundtable’s website to learn more about the services they offer.
Rodney G. Alsup, D.B.A, CPA, CITP
Founder, MBA News Digest